Sunday, August 14, 2011

Photos from "catch up"

Ok so here are a bunch of pictures for my "catch up" post. I'll just give a brief description because I think I covered most of it already :)
We built a fort in our family room downstairs one night and made ourselves nachos and popcorn and watched a movie. :) It was pretty fun and I must say I can make a mean fort lol.

 We've been doing a lot of yard work with our house and this is me trimming back the box woods that are in front of our house - they were pretty massive before.
 When we went camping with Kyle and his family we got to go see a cool old mine. I got as close as I could without giving Kyle a heart attack LOL. Not really but it probably wouldn't have been a good idea to go inside anyways.

 We rode to the top of a mountain on the four wheelers. This is a pic of Kyle's parents - doesn't it look like they're standing on the very edge? They aren't really but it looks cool.

 We also did some shooting while we were up there. 

 This is a pic of me with my niece - Julia & Mike's daughter Mckay. Ignore how ugly I look - I didn't get ready that day.
We bought a 2007 jeep and we love it. This is the first time we took it on a dirt road. Got it all nice and dusty. :D

 We took a trip up to Boise for my friend Camille's homecoming. We stopped in Idaho Falls for lunch and stopped at this bridge for a picture moment.
 Camille and I! I really missed that girlie! :)

That's all for the catch up photos. Hopefully now I'll be able to keep up with the blog. By the way, this is just a generic blog background. You bloggers out there - How do I make my blog cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment