Monday, June 11, 2012

Kick-off to Summer!!!

 Well, to kick the summer off, Kyle and I went to a demolition derby!!! I got Kyle the tickets as part of his anniversary present and we went and had a ton of fun! :) We had chili cheese fires too to complete the experience and our seats weren't half bad either. (We actually sat next to this nice old couple and the lady was super nice and joking with me the whole time, it was awesome)

 This was one of the more awesome shots I took with my camera. It was kinda crazy trying to take pictures and yet watch with my own eyes at the same time. I did get a couple good ones though.

There was even one girl who participated in this demo derby. She actually had her car rolled over when another car slammed into her.
This was by far my favorite car/truck - the Cookie Monster one. :) I love the eyes :) Unfortunately, he didn't do to well in the heat. He broke down fairly soon. I think this was the first time I had actually seen a truck heat in a demo derby. I have been to several derbies before bu they were always cars. Anyways, it was a perfectly fun way to kick-off our summer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment